Crabby Mary Seafood Gumbo
Crabby Mary Seafood Gumbo using Ashburn Sauce recipes and Ashburn Sauce Crabby Mary Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 14 ½ ounce can Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups Crabby Bloody Mary Mix
- 5 ounces frozen sliced okra
- 8 ounces frozen, peeled, cooked shrimp
- 4 ounces frozen imitation crabmeat
- ¾ cup quick-cooking rice
- ½ cup beef broth
In a large saucepan cook green sweet pepper and onion in hot oil until tender; stir in cornstarch. Add stewed tomatoes and Crabby Bloody Mary Mix. Cook and stir until mixture begins to boil.
Add okra; return mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add shrimp, crabmeat, rice, and beef broth. Return to boil. Reduce heat. Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.